grin.go /'griNGgo/ Noun:
Rooted in the mid-19th Century in Spain, Gringo was used to label foreigners. In other Spanish-speaking countries and contexts, chiefly in the Americas, Gringo is a person, especially an American, who is not Hispanic or Latino. Today more than 25 million Americans and over 2 million Canadians travel to Mexico at least once per year via auto, boat, and plane. The minute any citizen leaves their own country, they become vulnerable under the new laws and way of life in other countries. The Gringo app strives to create a borderless southbound travel experience.
Grin makes traveling abroad to Mexico easy, fun and safe. Find services and resources that will help you minimize risk and create memories to last a lifetime.
Unlike other travel apps, GrinGO makes it convenient to get you going where you need to go all underneath your fingertips. And once you've arrived... Now it's on you to experience all that your destination has to offer.
DOWNLOAD Grin at
* Book your Hotel reservation in a designated hotel tourist zone.
* Choose from dozens of Car Rental agencies to find the perfect car to explore ruins, the coast, and colonial towns.
* Hit the road Insured without further delay of reaching your destination.
* Access Roadside Assistance services or Border Wait Times.
* Search for legal aid or find your nearest English-speaking doctor.
* Direct dial to emergency services, nearest Diplomatic mission or to submit a Mexico insurance claim.
* Navigate one of the greatest aquariums in the world with access to Nautical resources.
* Register your Health and Emergency contact information.
* Access information on travel tips.